This page contains links to selected presentations given recently in various venues (corporate seminars, conferences, etc.).
- Enzyme Kinetics Made Easier
- Masaryk University Brno, Institute of Experimental Biology
- Tusday April 13, 2010 @ 11:00 A.M.
- Seminar room 1.17, A3
- Host: Mgr. Ctirad Hofr Ph.D.
- Download PowerPoint Slide Show
- Download PDF Handout
Many enzymologists and molecular biologists struggle with
the derivation of mathematical models for the analysis of
experimental data. This lecture will show that all such
derivations can be delegated to the computer. A live
demonstration will be presented using the software system
(Methods in Enzymology vol. 267, pp. 247-280,
2009). Inhibition of the Lethal Factor protease from Bacillus
anthracis by Neomycin-B serves as an illustrative example.