Dr. Kuzmic, the proprietor of BioKin Ltd., teaches courses in modern methods of biochemical and biophysical data analysis.
- Binding and Kinetics for Experimental Biologists
- Level: Intensive, introductory-level course for practicing biologists and biochemists without deep background in mathematical and statistical methods.
- Duration: Five days, Monday through Friday; total 20 classroom hours (one-credit semester equivalent).
- Organization: Two one-hour lectures in the morning; two one-hour laboratory sessions in the afternoon.
- Case studies: Real-world examples discusses in lectures and laboratory sessions.
- Student projects: The last day is reserved for the analysis and discussion of experimental data contributed by course participants.
- Software: Program DynaFit - free license for all academic and non-profit research organizations.